OGI Systems Group

יום שלישי, 23 בנובמבר 2010

As the saying goes, a diamond is forever…

The diamond, or"adamas" ("invincible" in Ancient Greek) is undoubtedly the most powerful precious stone, the one and only king in the empire of gems.

There is no stone that can match up to the diamond's remarkable powers and phenomenal faculties.

The diamond is a symbol of purity and virtue, perfection, strength and supremacy...
  • It will protect you from evil's eye and evil spell.
  • It will make your fears vanish.
  • It will safeguard you from negative forces, like fire, or disease.

The diamond is a miracle stone…
  • It will drive away bad dreams.
  • It will energize you and keep you focused.
  • It will make you feel strong and cheerful.

The diamond can be your eternal amulet…
  • The diamond has always been considered a stone of success.
  • It was the talisman of Julius Caesar, Louis IV and Napoleon.


Now you can enhance the diamond's powers even more by adding your own symbol!
Any symbol that is meaningful to you, such as a zodiac sign with the purchase date, will turn your diamond into a more personal stone, a precious amulet that will protect you, and so you can cherish it forever, passing it down the generations to come…

Gemscribe, an innovative tool for inscription on the diamond's girdle, will enhance your diamond, turning it into your personal and timeless amulet. With Gescribe you can inscribe, rapidly and accurately, any images or words that you wish, and so your diamond will become truly exclusive. Whenever you look at it or feel it, you will remember the significance that it treasures for you, giving you a feeling of strength and fulfilment.

3 תגובות:

  1. I like this information. Thanks for sharing this. I would like to these articles and I have confusion but I read your news and I easy understood
    Diamond inscriptions


    השבמחק
  2. I like this information Thanks for sharing this. I would like to these articles and I have confusion but I read your news and I easy understood
    Floral solitaire earrings







    השבמחק
  3. I like this information Thanks for sharing this. I would like to these articles and I have confusion but I read your news and I easy understood
    Diamond inscriptions




    השבמחק